About my work:
I am a Marketing Communications professional in the Pharmaceutical industry currently. Previously, I have worked in Brand and Product roles in Retail and FinTech (Merchant payments) respectively. I launched contactless payment acceptance when I was 21, for a leading private bank in India.
Most recently, I have been a visiting faculty at my alma mater – MICA Ahmedabad, and a speaker at multiple marketing forums in the industry. I have also had the privilege of judging the Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition (the world’s oldest competition).
I am a serial freelancer, at it, since I was 16 years old! I have done everything from content writing to market research to brand strategy, digital marketing, growth & monetization to social media.
About my writing:
My blog is a consolidation of all my writing be it:
- Demystifying Marketing
- Career Guidance for early career professionals
- Book Recommendations or anything to do with literature
- Personal financial management
- Personal Blogging
About my hobbies:
I love reading. I have been an avid reader and read across genres.
I am a trained Kathak dancer though being part of the corporate world, leaves less time for riyaaz than I would like.
I like to write poetry and prose. I am fond of butterflies and moths and you will find me on too many obscure Facebook Lepidoptera groups.
My Netflix viewing history isn’t something to be proud of (too many teen shows from the CW) but I more than make up for it via my less sordid reading list.
About my passion projects:
I like to build and do things in my free time. Much as I like the idea of chilling, if I am not doing three things at a time, I feel like I am slacking.
So here are a few projects I am currently involved with:
- Broke Bibliophiles Bombay Chapter: We host book club meetings in person, online, and on Clubhouse. Head over to: https://bit.ly/brokebombay
- India Booked Podcast: A podcast where we delve into interesting tidbits about the nation through conversations with authors: https://anchor.fm/india-booked
- Mentor, Early Career Professionals: I work with Kraftshala & InsideIIM to mentor, coach & write content related to kickstarting a marketing career or acing the first few years of your career.
- Headstart, Financial Planning workshops for women, Women’s Web Marketplace
- Volunteer, International Rescue Committee
Connect with me on social media below:
Psst, since you are here, a few disclaimers:
- All views expressed are personal, original and awesome. Shared content from others is not necessarily, endorsed.
- Past views may/may not be reflective of current stance (I believe in having an open mind and changing it, frequently)
- Views/content do not reflect the view of any company or organization I am affiliated with.
- All information is copyright with Ayushi Mona and any credited authors. If you wish to repurpose anything from my content, just drop me a note via the Contact Form on the website.
- If there’s content here that you own – it’s probably in the public domain. If this violates your acceptable use policy, let me know and I will take it off.